FREE One round of golf with cart per day!
Tackle 18 challenging holes at Regatta Bay, voted “#1 Favorite Golf Course in Northwest Florida” by readers of Florida Golf News. (Not available on monthly reservations.)
Nestled among breathtaking nature preserves along the Choctawhatchee Bay, Regatta Bay Golf and Country Club is a true escape into golfer’s paradise. Designed by acclaimed course designer and former lead architect for Arnold Palmer, Robert C. Walker, this 6,894-yard, par-72 course offers an extraordinary golf experience for players of all skill levels and was named one of Golf Digest’s “Top Places to Play in North America.” Regatta Bay offers a host of luxurious amenities, including:
- State-of-the-art Parview GPS system on golf carts
- Clubhouse with golf shop
- Rutherford’s 465 restaurant
- On-course circulating beverage carts
- Chilled apples on the 1st and 10th tees
- Mango-scented iced towels
Florida Golf News magazine voted the course “the #1 Favorite Golf Course in Northwest Florida,” and readers of Emerald Coast magazine named the course “Best of Emerald Coast.” Additionally, Golf Digest ranked the course among its “Top 200 Places to Play in North America,” as well as one of the “Top 15” courses in Florida.
- Reservation is required.
- Must call ASI for tee-times.
- One complimentary round of golf per day at our preferred course.
- One tee-time may be made each day, no more than 48 hours in advance.
- Proper golf attire is required, no personal coolers or beverages.
- Subject to availability.
- Amenities are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused amenities expire daily.
- Amenities are available on the day of check-in and for each night paid, but they are not available on complimentary days or on the day of departure.
*Please note: Unfortunately, we are unable to extend these benefits to monthly rentals. They are available only to our guests renting by the day or week.