5 ways to have more fun with your pontoon boat rental in Destin Florida
So you’ve been dreaming of the perfect vacation getaway and you zeroed in Destin Florida. Summer has finally come and fortunately you have already booked your reservations months ago. Its time you hit those sandy beaches and have your fair chance of winning, dining and soaking in the sun. Lucky for you, Destin Florida is filled with vacation rental homes, condos, hotels that have been designed to meet all of your vacation requirements and needs.
Your summer living quarters will be located just next to the emerald green water, white sand beaches shone on by endless sunshine allowing you to have the dream vacation that you have always wanted. When it comes to vacation homes, and boat rentals, you shouldn’t be surprised when you find rentals within your price range.
Since you came down to Destin Florida to have fun, many boating companies allow you to enjoy the beautiful Emerald Coast waters of Destin, Florida by taking advantage of the best priced pontoon boat rentals. Trust us when we tell you there is no other better way to explore the beautiful coastal Destin water other than renting a pontoon boat for a day.
Here are 5 ways you can maximize your fun with your pontoon boat in Destin Florida:
1. Become the King or Queen of the water: The best part of pontoon boats is that you get the opportunity to be the captain of your own boat with lots of space to relax and grab some shade while enjoying the surrounding views of the Destin harbor.
2. Spend the day at Crab Island: Crab Island is one of the favorite spots in Destin Florida because of the many activities you can do ranging from snorkeling, relaxing on your boat, eating boiled peanuts, sandwiches, or ice cream from one of the many floating food vendors. Why not let down your anchor at Crab Island and go for a swim and afterwards enjoy an all-day relaxation cruising around the bay and enjoy your day watching and playing with the Dolphins. Walk around in beautiful waist-deep water, eating, drinking, listening to music and enjoying the local flavor.
3. Celebrate your birthday or a milestone event: Pontoon boats are a great way to celebrate with family and friends and depending on the length of the boat, they can hold up to 25 people. Just imagine celebrating your birthday with the people you love enjoying the emerald green waters, pristine beaches, sitting back or dancing as you cruise the breathtaking views of Destin area. It just doesn’t get any better than that.
4. Go fishing: Since you can rent a Pontoon boat and be its captain, why not take it out when there is a beautiful sunset and dock it on a beach, take out your fishing rod, ry to catch your dinner. and let your family help you fish for that trophy that will remind you of the awesome good time you had in Destin Florida.
5. Have a picnic: One of the best ways to celebrate your adventure on a pontoon boat is by having outdoor picnic event. Bring all your american favorites like apple pie, hamburgers, hot-dogs, iced tea, lemonade, potato salad, put some music on and celebrate the day away having amazing food, amazing time with family and friends, and all from the comfort of your boat while contemplating a breathtaking sunset.
What other ways do you have fun in your pontoon boat?